Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day

Sunday May 13, 2012
Today was my first Mother's Day! I've been waiting a long time to finally get that little gift that the priesthood hands out to all the mothers at church. lol Well lucky for me, this year in Blanding they handed out chocolate truffles. For me, this is good, since the usual flower would have probably died in my care. Anyhow, I love my mom so very much, she is the best in the world. She has always been there to support me in my sports adventures, school projects, and anything else. I am grateful for her example: always doing her visiting teaching and going the extra mile in her callings. I wasn't the easiest to raise, but I turned out alright and very blessed because of her and my dad. Love you MOM! As for me, I love being a mom to baby Skyler and have grown and learned so much. He is the greatest blessing in my life, and Travis of course. It was so fun to spend Mothers Day with the two greatest men in my life, don't worry dad, you are great too :). After church we went up to the mountains and built a fire with some friends of ours. Hot dogs, smore's, friends...it was awesome! Skyler's first camp-fire and he loved it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment