Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloweenie!!!

Well this is Halloween #2 as a couple, and #1 as a family. I don't think Mr. Skyler really knew what to think of the holiday, and it made me think to myself.... "hmmm... this really is a weird holiday". I mean it's a bunch of people dressing up and asking for candy. Well the good news is, I like candy. So since Skyler isn't old enough to go trick-or-treating yet, we decided to play it low key this yr. and make the big splash next halloween. So I found a simple and cheap outfit for Skyler. He really did look quite adorable for how simple it was. My lil mummy, although he was quite taken back while I was trying to make his mummy legs. Anyhow, we ran some errands, and then when daddy got off work we went and visited some friends, while Daddy and I enjoyed some candy. We also made it to a pumpkin carving patch and saw all the displayed pumpkins carved. And we ended the night at Lindsay and Marty's home watching army of the dead. I won't lie, it was very entertaining. Hooray for our first Halloween as a family!










No comments:

Post a Comment