Wednesday, October 24, 2012

4 months old!

6-28-12: Today I went to my 4th month checkup with Dr. Michelle Lyman. It turns out that I am still as healthy as ever. I heard mom and her make comments on my funny shaped head though, I guess I need to sleep on the other side more. I'm still breastfeeding and weigh 13.4 lbs! That's not as impressive as how fast I'm growing though, I am almost 24.5 inches tall now. :) I actually quite like the doctor, that is until she sent her nurse friend in who stabbed me in the thigh 3 times! Grrr... I really don't like that, but mom thinks its necessary so I do it anyways. I'm almost rolling over too, I have got my legs swung over and halfway on my belly, but my arm and upper body are whats struggling. I don't think it'll take too much longer though. I also love grabbing for things, especially my feet. I can pull them up pretty darn high. Overall I am one happy baby boy. I get 3 naps a day, and sleep all night long. Life couldn't be better! At least that's what mom says.

No comments:

Post a Comment