Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Skyler's first weeks/bath


One Month Old
I am continually gaining weight successfully. A glance in the mirror has revealed the beginning of an adorable double chin. Finally out of my newborn clothes, I am looking older each day and resemble my daddy even more. I love to smile and am learning so much as I view the world around me.
February 29, 2010
 I had dropped to 6 lbs on his 2 day check-up. But after successful feeding from momma I am now up to 6.95 lbs! My neck is strong and I can successfully roll unto my side from my back!

First Bath
I wasn't a big fan of the bath. Mom didn't know really what she was doing and boy I could tell. I got cold, and to be honest, I don't even know if she got all the right places. Silly mom :)



One week Old





No comments:

Post a Comment