Wednesday, October 24, 2012

6 months old!


8-30-12: Today I went in for my 6 month check-up even though I am 6 1/2 months. I weigh 14lbs. 7.5 oz and am 25.4 inches long. I'm getting big so fast. I also had my shots, and I'm soooooo glad that I don't have to get anymore for another 6 months. Good news is, my head is big but healthy! Looks like the flat spot is going away and I'm growing into it just fine!

8-15-2012: I can't believe I've been in this world for half a year! My life is flying by as I learn new things everyday. To this day, I am rolling around the floor making it from one end to the other. I love feeling all materials and hearing the noises that they make. I'm beginning to sit up all on my own as well! I've gone swimming and loved it, and started eating solid foods. My favorites include applesauce, banana, rice cereal, and peaches. Sometimes I'll add an occasional foot to the menu, sock included.

No comments:

Post a Comment