Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Skyler is 8 months old!

10-24-12: I can't believe I am already 3/4 the way to one yr old! I am getting so big, mommy and daddy are amazed at all the changes I'm experiencing. I look much older. I can roll all over the place, and make a complete 360 on my tummy. I think I'll be crawling soon enough. I'm content with sitting and playing with the toys I have, and love to give everyone big smiles. I love to look out the window and watch all the cars go by too. I'm sleeping really well and through the night still. I even get 2-3 naps a day. My bedtime seems a little early to me though, I mean come on mom and dad.... 8? really? Ugh maybe when I'm older they'll let me stay up with them :) I am eating all sorts of food. Mommy and Daddy's dinner is the best. Sometimes I eat oatmeal and eggs, other times I eat potatoes, fries, rolls, and rice. There is no stopping this lil guys taste buds. They will soon have tried everything! Life is good...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment