Thursday, October 25, 2012

What's cooking?

Travis and I have been trying, and actually doing pretty well at making freezer friendly foods to help ease the cooking burden. So in hopes to continue to do so, I plan on making a big batch of the same food at least once a week so that I can freeze all the extra. To start, I will give you a peek at what I have in my freezer now... much of which I have on hand every month. After giving you a lil peek, I'm gonna start another post of the beef stew I plan to make today. FYI... My family consist of only my husband, 8 month old son Skyler, and I so it doesn't take much to get leftovers. But feel free to change the recipe size to match your own family needs! Here we go.... my freezer contains the following




Store bought
Several pkg of butter
Tortillas
Juice concentrate
bagels
hashbrowns
sweet potato fries
frozen vegetables
burritos
cool whip

Meats
smoked sausage
ham and turkey luncheon meat
Ham
Ground turkey
Chicken
Deer meat
sausages
fish
shrimp
pork chops

Homemade
Cookie dough
rolls
italian meatballs
lemon pepper chicken
breakfast burritos
shredded cheese
taco meat
chili
santa fe chicken
BBQ chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment